Monday, April 20, 2009

Travel Insurance....


So I've been hunting around looking for the best travel insurance deals. This will surely be my last trip using travel insurance, because for my next trip I shall make sure I have a Platinum credit card which gives you automatic travel insurance on purchasing your flight.
It's a tough decision, because the reviews of pretty all the travel insurance sites have been pretty poor. I think this may be due to people only complaining about a shit service and not giving good reviews for sound insurance. Anyways I've gone with 1cover.com.au because they cover my computer and my phone. I'll let you know how they are! It's quite an expensive purchase though and I have a slight case of buyers remorse.
xoxo

interesting stat - apparently 20% of travel insurance claims are fraudulent

Also check out this article on travel by the marketing director of SBS, she has some great points! http://www.sbs.com.au/blogarticle/109164/How-the-web-ruined-travel/blog/The-SBS-brand

No comments: