Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Treat Poem

My Ode to Treat!

Treat Café

A Poem by Lincoln George Brown

O Treat Café, what a wonderful place of employment
Standing by the window making coffees is endless enjoyment
Chatting with those Toorak mums
I pretty sure they have lipoed bums
I shall miss Treat Café

Sammy and Shanky rule the kitchen
The endless food is always bitchin’
Our muffins suck
Who gives a fuck?
God Bless Treat Café

Mattman stole fifties from the till
Chicken toasties, he’d had his fill
Did Cam get fired for being lazy?
The details are a little hazy….
Eat at Treat Café

Hickey loves a competition jug
Old women drink their coffee in a mug
Laskie jokes, Mc Cormack smokes
At Treat café there’s so many awesome blokes
We love Treat Café

Ball, the leader rules with an Iron fist
Well sometimes, just not when he’s really pissed
Piercey is happiest when he bakes
I just wish the flies would get off his cakes
Good Luck Treat Café

Feldy has a broken foot and is a wussy
He got it while he was chasing pussy
Victor gets bigger by the day
I’m sure some are upset he isn’t gay
O wonderful Treat Café

Bella helped Jess get the sack
I’d laugh if she made out with Jack
Ben is dating little nettlefold
She’s not exactly what you’d call old
Goodbye Treat Café

Kirsties ironing is just first rate
Lexi Cottee is rarely late
Im sad that my time has come
Just my favourite thing before I’m done
May the tip jar be always Frothing!

No comments: